Helix Dice! ™
The revolutionary polyhedral dice roller for your iPhone, iPad or Android device that you’ll actually use!
Tired of all those dice rollers that sure are pretty… for the first three or four rolls? Then you realize just how sluggish they are or how painful it is to quickly select the dice you want to roll…
And really, if you want to feel the roll of the dice well then there’s just nothing like rolling real polyhedrals! If that’s what you’re after then hop on down to your local gaming store and spend some hard earned cash on good old fashioned dice.
With Helix Dice! you’ll always have a quick, intuitive and beautiful set of gaming dice at your disposal.
by Tyler Newell
Accurately simulates dice and the numbers they represent when rolled. If I could suggest something, adding the number of sides to the dice model. Otherwise very good.
GREAT DICE APP!!!!
Compared to other dice apps out there Helix Dice stands out to me in several different ways. For one its interface is clean and straight forward, it’s extremely swift, and very user friendly. I highly recommend downloading this app so you can get back to exploring dungeons and casting spells with ease!! 🙂
- Thursday, June 23th, 2016
What’s New in Version 3.0
The all new HelixDice Version 3.0 introduces new features and improvements across the board!
- -New display for showing each individual die’s information
- -Swipe Functionality
- -The more intuitive action of swiping is now used to select dice, delete saves & manipulate counters!
- -Rename your saved rolls and counters!
- -Counters are now color coded
- Technical Improvements
- -Updated to the current version of Cordova for improved security
- -Overhaul of inner workings to lay the foundation for future improvements and expansion
- Version 2.0
- 11.18.2014 2.0 for iPhone release
- Simpler and Easier to use interface
- The spell book. Now you can save your five most used dice combinations for easy rolling.
- Several more counters(a total of nine) for keeping track of multiple players
- Counter values are persistent between restarts so there is no fear of losing your stats if you must leave a game and return at a later time
- Power Saver mode. It is enabled by default but if you are going to be rolling consistently, or checking counters frequently you can turn Power Saver mode off to remove the hassle of needing to unlock your phone each time.
- New icon!
- Version 1.1
- 06.23.2014 Official Android support
- Several minor bug fixes rolled into the android version.
- Version 1.0
- 05.17.2014 Initial release
- iPad support
- Custom roll configuration now available in version 2.0 for iPhone!
- Android support eventually now available for Android!